This workshop is for those beginning the journey of inverting their asana practice. We will begin by exploring the foundations of a safe and strong inversion practice with a warming vinyasa flow. The remainder of the workshop will introduce supported headstand, forearm stand, and handstand foundations.
We will cover:
- weaving inversion preparation into basic asanas
- core integration
- wrist and shoulder maintenance.
- using the wall as an effective prop
- development of effective alignment
- facing your fears and having an exit plan
This workshop will be accessible to most yoga students but if you are wondering if you’re ready to practice supported headstand, being able to hold dolphin pose for a minute is a helpful indicator.